There are two main main methods of enrollment for emigrant’s protection: (i) Direct Registration (ii) Registration through Overseas Employment Promoter (OEP)
The next diagram shows the overall process movement of emigrant’s protection (click on the diagram to look at version that is enlarged
(i) Process Flow of Direct Registration
First Step Intending Emigrant submits following documents for enrollment to the concerned area for processing / verification in the event of Direct Employment.
- On the web Registration ask for Direct Emigrants ( simply simply click to see)
- Visa (depending on procedure within the host nation)
- Valid Passport
- Valid Computerized national Identity Card (photocopy can also be appropriate)
- Employment agreement or contract duly finalized by the manager or an undertaking as authorized by the Director General, Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment
- Receipt of Registration Fee
- Receipt of Welfare Fund
- Emigration Advertising Fee
- Certification of insurance coverage from State life insurance coverage Corporation (original and a copy that is duplicate
- Copy of NOC in case there is ex-service men/government servants! nurses (from appropriate federal! provincial wellness authorities)
- Police Character Verification Certificate according associated with intending emigrant from concerned DPO Political Agent (for specified nations only)
- Health Fitness Report (from authorized medical facilities of certain nations). In case there is Qatar, medical physical physical fitness report from any federal government! registered hospital that is private:Following papers are not essential for enrollment against any trade: –> Affidavits from spouse/ moms and dads, in the event of female workers-> driving licence in case there is driversProtectorates of Emigrants may also be encouraged to produce the list of necessary papers necessary for enrollment on prominent places regarding the workplace for the facilitation of this intending emigrants. Also, show the cost framework in bold form from the entry along with the working workplace premises for information of public.
2nd action After papers verification the Intending Emigrant is directed towards the Briefing Hall for orientation/ briefing. During the exact same time: the record is registered, an enrollment number is alloted, passport is stamped and complete situation is forwarded towards the Protector of Emigrant.
3rd action Protector of Emigrant officer signs (embossed) on passport and forwards the passport for distribution.
O&B officer briefs the intending emigrant with the necessary aspects regarding wellness, protection under the law etc. and guides him to obtain their passport and papers.
(ii) ukrainian women Process Flow of Registration through Overseas Employment Promoters (OEP)
First Step Intending Emigrant submits following documents for enrollment in to the section that is concerned processing / verification in the event of Employment through O.E.P.
- Authorization no
- Insurance certificate
- Welfare investment slide
- Protector fees slip
- Bank Certificate / Service Charges (OEP Refundable)
- Enrollment charges slip
- Adhesive Stamp Fee
- FSA (Foreign Provider Agreement)
2nd action After documents verification, the Intending Emigrant is guided towards the Briefing Hall for orientation / briefing. During the time that is same the record is registered, enrollment quantity is alloted, passport is stamped and complete situation is forwarded towards the Protector of Emigrant.
3rd Step Protector of Emigrant officer indications (embossed) on passport and forwards the passport for distribution.
Fourth action O&B officer briefs all necessary aspects regarding wellness, legal-rights etc. and guides him to obtain their passport and papers.